Baby, I LOVE Your Way
Baby, I think I love your way
No, I know I do
I love the way you make me laugh
the way you make me think
the way you make me feel
I love the way you sound
the way you walk
the way you talk your talk
I love the way you hug me
when I need it
I love the way you cheer me on
when I feel like giving up or giving in
I love the way you cook
the things you know I like
and let me lick the spoon
I certainly love the way you look
when you're dressed for success at work
or dressed to impress (me)
or wearing only my favorite scent,
that's my favorite of all
I just love
the way you love
Me
I love
the way you're looking at me right now
the way you looked at me last night
the way you will look at me tomorrow
I love the way
you laugh and play
and love
me
our children
our grandchildren
I just love the way
that you are
No questions asked
because there's no need
I love that I love you
and, I don't even know you
have never even seen you
or even met you
Yet, I know you
The way I know
that if I open my eyes tomorrow
the sun will rise
then set
birds will still fly
and fish will still swim
And I will still
Love your way...
Today and everyday
I love your way
No, I know I do
I love the way you make me laugh
the way you make me think
the way you make me feel
I love the way you sound
the way you walk
the way you talk your talk
I love the way you hug me
when I need it
I love the way you cheer me on
when I feel like giving up or giving in
I love the way you cook
the things you know I like
and let me lick the spoon
I certainly love the way you look
when you're dressed for success at work
or dressed to impress (me)
or wearing only my favorite scent,
that's my favorite of all
I just love
the way you love
Me
I love
the way you're looking at me right now
the way you looked at me last night
the way you will look at me tomorrow
I love the way
you laugh and play
and love
me
our children
our grandchildren
I just love the way
that you are
No questions asked
because there's no need
I love that I love you
and, I don't even know you
have never even seen you
or even met you
Yet, I know you
The way I know
that if I open my eyes tomorrow
the sun will rise
then set
birds will still fly
and fish will still swim
And I will still
Love your way...
Today and everyday
I love your way


7 Comments:
Is that a song? Or should I tell you that you should be a song writer? Wonder who thats for...hmmm....
:)
Ok. So I turned my speakers on, and apparently, I live under a rock because it IS a song. Geez. How embarrassing.
:)
I looooove that song! Hey, Jo I forgot to mention that my publisher was recently at an event with Blair Underwood. I recently saw the picture of them together. I will try to find it on the net if you are interested. Blair looked good!
Jo, I just posted a link on my blog about my publisher. It has the pic with he and Blair together if you are interested. Don't drool too much!
I love this song. I remember when the Peter Frampton version came out. OK, that just dated me!!!
Main Entry: post
Pronunciation: 'pOst
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English, from Latin postis; probably akin to Latin por- forward and to Latin stare to stand -- more at PORTEND, STAND
1 : a piece (as of timber or metal) fixed firmly in an upright position especially as a stay or support : PILLAR, COLUMN
2 : a pole or stake set up to mark or indicate something; especially : a pole that marks the starting or finishing point of a horse race
3 : a metallic fitting attached to an electrical device (as a storage battery) for convenience in making connections
4 : GOALPOST
5 : the metal stem of a pierced earring
That is my favorite White Boy raggae band! lol
Post a Comment
<< Home